• And Use IDM to Download Files •

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Mod - Furniture Repriced

This is the first release of a mod that reprices all of the furniture/items you buy for your player houses. I remember when I bought some furniture for a house. I paid about 1500 gold for the furniture. I purchased it and went to the house. When I got there I realized I had paid 1500 for 2 chests and 3 barrels.

I made this mod because of the ridiculous prices on some of the items. Furthermore, I made the prices not as similar to each other because in real life you can't buy many different things at the same price.

Money isn't easy to come by for lower level players and houses cost enough as they are.

This mod was created for the sake of realism and player finances. It doesn't reduce priced to a ridiculous number but it does take off as much as half (think 400 gold for a crate, a broom and a piece of pottery is fair?) I hope you enjoy this mod.


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment