• And Use IDM to Download Files •

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Mod - Gift Of Kynareth 2.1

This mod will add a bunch of armor pieces, one shield, one mighty axe and 4 original Ayleid weapons to the game, all part of a small quest and a puzzle.

The Guardian armor pieces have been used before in Mighty Umbra, but they were not playable. I added them here, with Damar Stiehl's blessing. They do not carry any enchantment, I leave that to player's taste... The stats are Daedric or a bit better.

The Morihaus armor pieces have never been released before, except for Armor of Morihaus (previously released as Lord's Mail in Artifacts of Tamriel). I made the other bits for personal use, but decided to make them public, after many requests...

They all bear the enchantments I made for my own use, except for the cuirass, which I left unchanged comparing to Artifacts of Tamriel (just adjusted a bit the AR and HP).

The Axe and Shield are brand new, a sort of bonus for this mod. Their meshes & textures are custom made out of Oblivion meshes and textures, plus some personal touch.

The Ayleid weapons are a bit different from MadCat&RDJeke's mod, but only in terms of health, damage and enchantments (I had them trimmed to my own needs).


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment